Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is anonymus and is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
In consideration of the fact that JIME undertakes to publish my article:
- I affirm that the material is original; that it contains no matter that is libelous or is otherwise unlawful or that invades individual privacy or infringes any proprietary right or any statutory copyrigh I warrant that I have the right to assign the copyright to JIME, and that no right protected by copyright to the article has been previously assigned.
- I affirm that I (and my coauthors) have obtained written permission for unrestricted use of any previously copyrighted material included in the article and that such documentation will be forwarded to JIME for its f I further affirm that I (and my coauthors) have stated any possible conflicts of interest within the article.
- I warrant that the article has not been published elsewhere in whole or in part and that I have not given anyone else permission to publish or otherwise exploit any part of the article. Should the article contain any material that requires written permission to be included in the article, I will obtain such permission from the copyright proprieto
- I (and my coauthors) hereby assign and transfer to JIME all rights of copyright ownership and permissions to the JIME grants the author (and to all coauthors) the right to present orally i n any forum all or part of the article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.